Microsoft Corporation Software Engineer I in Redmond, Washington
Innovate. Impact. Inspire.
Do you want to innovate on user experiences to impact people’s lives and inspire the next generation?
Are you hungry to learn new technologies and expand your career?
Are you passionate about teaching new development methodologies to your coworkers?
If yes, we want you to consider a role in the Infuse team in Windows Next. We are a dynamic, multidisciplinary team of engineers, designers, and program managers who are passionate about new experience development. We rely on diversity of thought to invent, develop, and deliver experiences in Mixed Reality, 3D, Education, and Artificial Intelligence.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who will develop products and features for Windows and devices. Because we work on a broad range of technologies, we need someone who will be both a passionate learner and an inspired teacher.
Together we will:
• Contribute to the brainstorm and idea generation stages of projects.
• Develop and deliver creative experiences exploring the modern workplace, education, and consumer spaces.
• Partner with internal teams in Next, the larger Windows group, and across Microsoft to land next generation features and products.
You are a great fit for this position if you:
• Are self-motivated and positive.
• Are ready to learn and embrace new development frameworks, processes, and technologies.
• Have an interest in using human centered design, rapid prototyping, and varied product development skills to write the best code possible for the task at hand.
• 1+ year of experience in software engineering
• 1+ years experience with object-oriented languages such as C# or C++
• Bachelor’s Degree
• BS or higher degree in Computer Engineering or Science, or related technology
• UI design and implementation for UWP, iOS, or Android
• Experience with or interest in one of the following: 3D Math, game development, graphics, computer vision, machine learning, Unity or D3D
This Job is eligible for ‘Flex Time” arrangements.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to your race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.