SMG Parking Attendant in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Parking Attendant
Reports To: Parking Supervisor
FLSA Status: Hourly/Non Exempt
Parking Attendants are responsible for directing traffic according to accesso ShoWare Center's standards.
- Advise and direct guests to acceptable and available parking spots.
- Direct guests to available parking lots when accesso ShoWare Center's lot becomes full.
- Ensure guests do not park in lots prohibited by the City of Kent.
- Any other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- HS diploma preferred.
- Will be exposed to adverse weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand and walk for duration of shift.
- Must be to communicate, both verbally and written, in English.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled